The University Parkway Seventh-Day Adventist Church is “open” for live audience attendance.
If you don’t feel comfortable coming to church yet, that’s okay. Stay home and watch the service on line. Especially, if you feel sick or unsure, stay home.
If you are ready to return, come.
Please be careful, when in the church, to follow the guidelines in place regarding social distancing, face masks, touching surfaces, washing, hugging...
Here are the guidelines to follow:
1. Adult Sabbath School and Church Service are available for the live audience.
>No hugging, No handshakes
>Masks are Required
2. The service starts at 10:00 a.m. in the Main Sanctuary
>Sabbath School Lesson Study & Discussion begins at 10:00 a.m.
>The worship service begins at 10:50 a.m. and will follow the established format: organ prelude, welcome, offering appeal, prayer, children’s story, sermon, postlude.
>Both services are live-streamed.
3. The church is sanitized and cleaned before the service.
4. Please apply communion-style seating (every other pew, spaced 6 feet apart.)
>Family members are not expected to practice distancing.
5. Masks are Required. We have a supply for your use ; Sanitizer is also at the Welcome Table.
6. We will not have a normal offering pickup. Offering plates are placed near the main Sanctuary entrance.
7. Inside doors (to the sanctuary and other rooms used) are propped open to remove the need to touch them.
8. Outside doors will be designated for Entrance or Exit. Please follow the signs.
>A Greeter will open and close the outside doors when you enter and exit.
We will not have a normal small-group Sabbath school (adults or children) for now.
Pastor Robert adds: “I hope to soon see you face to face (-: God bless you!”